RE: Paint for horns

To: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@JoiMail.com>
Subject: RE: Paint for horns
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:13:02 -0800
One I bought off of E-bay and it worked.  The other came with my car and was
not working.  I opened it up, cleaned the interior parts from years of rust,
and dirt, and it works fine now.  The hardest part was getting the cheese
head screws out without destroying them.  There is a description of how to
disassemble them on the following web page:
http://www.team.net/www/healey/tech/big_hly/electric/horn.html

Good Luck.
Ron