Healey won't start

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey won't start
From: "Walton Curl" <WCURL@mail.mcg.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 06:39:57 -0500
Problem resolved.  Several had suggested disconnecting the wire form the
distributor to the battery switch-that seemed like the easiest place to
start.  I did that last night and started it right up.  The reason--when
I put the battery hold down clamps on, I had to "adjust" the battery
cable going into the switch to get it out of the way, and in doing so,
rotated the cable into that wire connection!  There are so many evil
things lurking out there for us novice mechanics!!    I'm sure I would
have never gotten that one without you all leading me there!  To the
list-my humble thanks!!--Meanwhile, I am in the process of adding rotors
and to my list of items to carry-but am actually thinking a Blackberry
with email access to the "the list" may be an even better investment!!

Walt Curl