Re: Days of no area codes.

To: "STEV0001@aol.com" <STEV0001@aol.com>, healey.nut@gmail.com,
Subject: Re: Days of no area codes.
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:12:56 -0500
Looks like we are walking that thin political line again.  But I will
comment-------on this comment---In todays terriorist laden world, this
statement by Ben F. is outdated and dangerous!   And I would gladly give up
"some" temporary freedom (get it back later)to identify some ba*tard who is
trying to take it ALL.