Fuel Pump

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Pump
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 07:06:22 -0800
I noticed in the Victoria British catalog I just received they have a
new type of
replacement, "electronic" fuel pump.  It has a black plastic body and
appears to be
roughly the same size and shape as a stock pump.  In particular, it
looks as if it has
inlet and outlet ports that will accomodate the standard banjo and
bolt.  I can't,
however, tell how it is to be mounted; the stock pumps have 2 studs and
I don't see
any studs or tapped holes.

It's on the bottom of page 48 and is on sale for $89.95.  The part
number is 3-084
for "6-3000  58-68  Pos or Neg ground."    The sale lasts until Feb.
28.  For orders
and catalog request: (800) 255-0088.

bs