Re: Fuel Pump

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:46:33 +0800
Bob -

I've used the plastic MOPROD pumps on and off for years.  I think they are
from Australia and I currently have on in my BN1.

They are very good quality and tend to be quite reliable.  In fact, I think
they tend to be more reliable than SUs because with the plastic body, the
pump diaphram shaft doesn't tend to hang up in the pump body like the SUs
often do when they get older and corroded.

They are a little more fragile when mounting because of the plastic body,
but other than that they are A OK.

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8