Re: BJ8 Choke cables

To: Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Choke cables
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:49:43 -0600
Jorge,
That is the original intent and the springs would be strong enough to
pull the chokes off. However, I have seen the blocks drilled and tapped
and screws used to hold the cables in place so pushing the choke cable
in does push on the cables going to the carbs. I would not hammer,
solder or weld them in place. I wonder if JB Weld would hold them in place?

Alan Schultz
67 BJ8