Re: anti roll bar bushings

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: anti roll bar bushings
From: Alan F Cross <alanx@proaxis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:57:37 +0000
As I was considering installing these - in fact a full Polybush set so I
could 'fit and forget' for the lifetime of the car - I'm intrigued by
this 'problem'.

Polybush themselves (http://www.polybush.co.uk/) supply both
'performance' and 'touring' bushes. Are members experiencing stiffness
problems with both? I was thinking of fitting the gentler touring grade.
Maybe I'll have second thoughts - and save a lump of money - if this is
a real issue. I'd be pleased to hear of any experiences with this
particular grade.

In message <ff59076c0601151853n15ee5e54jbc148745e45a491@mail.gmail.com>,
Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com> writes

--
Alan F Cross BSc LRPS - Heathfield Studios
Photographic Restoration - Digital Photography - Web & Graphic Design