Fw: Re: Value Insanity

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Re: Value Insanity
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 23:48:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: Value Insanity

Keith,
Believe me, I understand your point of view, but ............maybe you misread
me?

For concours or for value purposes, what difference if  car   4357 was
originally OEW. and is now Gold, if cars of the same model and year were
factory painted gold?  ...maybe even the next one off the line.

I could see a problem if say gold was not an option originally for the car's
model and year, but otherwise,  what's the difference? Last I checked, even
the Concours people didn't care.  The only other case where I'd think it would
be improper, would be if a color was originally quite rare and a car were
switched to that color to falsely increase it's value.

Dave J.