Re: Amateur vs. Professional Restoration

To: Healey Lista <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Amateur vs. Professional Restoration
From: Magnus Karlsson <magnuskarlsson@bornet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:34:01 +0100
Spot on Reid!

The term professional restoration is a marketing expression in my
mind. It could actually just as well mean that the restoration is
under the standards of an amateur restoration. The only real
distinction on a cars quality of restoration would be it4s results in
a concours event sanctioned by the concours committee.

Magnus Karlsson
SWEDEN