Re: What do you think of these tires?

To: Chris Masucci <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Subject: Re: What do you think of these tires?
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:23:00 +0800
Chris -

Several people on this list use these tires.  I've heard nothing but good
things about them.

I just bought Gillette Wide Tracks for the BN1 (from Hendricks), and they
are also pretty cheap, but look more authentic, and have the bonus of a
slightly wider track than a standard 165R15.  Maybe you can look into those
as well if you want a wider track.

Good Luck!

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8

On 1/26/06, Chris Masucci <sooch@houston.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi listers!
>
> I am wondering if anyone has ever used these tires, and if so what did you
> think?  They look decent to me.  Modern compound, modern design, proper
> diameter pretty much.  Kumho Power Star 758 from tire rack.  $30 a piece
> really can't be beat, and since I am planning to drag my car to it's next
> home, $120 doesn't sound like too much even if I throw the tires away at a
> later date.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Kumho&tireModel=Power+Star+7
58&vehicleSearch=false&partnum=68TR5758&fromCompare1=yes&place=0