Bugeye Bumperettes & Smoothline HTs

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Bumperettes & Smoothline HTs
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 09:36:40 -0800 (PST)
Hey Listers,

  Thought I'd ask before I go check out the usual retail sources...

  Anyone out there with a descent pair of Bugeye bumperettes they'd like to off
load for a fair price.  They should be in good, nice chrome, no dents condition
- suitable for use on a good driver Big Healey.

  If so, please contact me off list.

  Also, I'd be interested to know of any experience (good or bad) with
Smoothline hard tops - off list is fine too.

  Cheers,
  Carlos Cruz