Re: scuttle 'shake, rattle and roll'

To: j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl
Subject: Re: scuttle 'shake, rattle and roll'
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:17:41 -0500
Jack,

I have been driving my friends BN4, on and off, while he is deployed on
active duty. It had
a bad shake around 55 - 60 mph, even after the wheels had been balanced
off the car. I
then took the car to an alignment shop that has been around forever,
where they actually
knew what a Healey is, and had the wheels balanced on the car. Not only
is 98% of the
shake gone, but he also fixed the pulling problem. I have always been
told that the only way
is to balance them on the car. Thanks.

Regards,

Doug