Re: Late Fridaay Funnies

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Late Fridaay Funnies
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 21:02:06 -0500
RATS,You guys get all the good mail!!!! All I just got was an e-mail today
from a Gloria Collins telling me she needs Laid!!!! I really needed all that
money so I could make a bid on a Healey at the next auction. The way the
prices have climbed, that might just be enough to be able to buy one.
Bill
BJ7