Re: Late Fridaay Funnies

To: eyera3@excite.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Late Fridaay Funnies
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 17:00:29 -0600
i've always liked marion's funnies and particularly like them when they contain
all 3 of the below considerations.  needless to say, in another vein, i
certainly am enjoying my new sirius satellite radio featuring howard stern,
bubba the love sponge, danny bonaduce and all of the various music stations.
my sattelite boom box works perfectly in the healey without worrying about
attenae attachments, positive or negative grounds and whether the reception is
good in fringe areas -- the only misgiving is the reception is zero in tunnels.
cheers,
jerry wall