RE: Late Fridaay Funnies

To: "'JustBrits_com'" <justbrits@comcast.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Late Fridaay Funnies
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 19:29:15 -0500
Sorry to disappoint you, but I have already answered this giving my SSN,
checking and savings account numbers, birth certificate of my daughter and
grandson and I have been assured that all funds will be transferred into my
bank account within three days. In anticipation of this, I visited a Jag
dealer and put a deposit on my credit card, which of course, I had
previously given to this lady and put a down payment on a boat on another
credit card.

You will not hear from me as I will be moving into my new condo in Tahiti
next week.

(or you can contact me at Sing Sing prison, Ossining, New York which also
may be my new address.)

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com