Re: Maximum Tire Size for Big Healeys

To: Dave Murphy <roadwarriordave@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Maximum Tire Size for Big Healeys
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 12:59:21 +0800
Dave -

Not to mention that 205s - 215s are too wide and will put alot of stress on
the steering and suspension on a Big Healey.  I had 205 60s on my BJ8 in the
late 80s and although it cornered very well, it shredded my shocks and shock
mounts.  Since I've been running 185s on the BJ8 there havent' been any
problems.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8