RE: New Healey

To: <eyera3@excite.com>, "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: RE: New Healey
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 22:56:15 -0500
Dear I,

No published images until the 28th.  I met the gentleman who is the chief
person on the new Healey Project and he swore me to secrecy until it is made
public on February 28th.  I saw renderings of the car and it is not like the
image that has been circulating (with the name Tempest on the front).

Sorry I cannot tell you more.

Mark