New Healey

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: New Healey
From: AHMCMLIX@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:27:49 EST
Will the car be accepted by the Healey Clubs of the world?

One of the e-mails that I read on the subject of a new Healey  mentioned
"that the Healey marque is unique in that all of the cars they  produced were
made
under the direct influence of two men, Donald and Geoffrey  Healey".

I only ask the question above for two reasons.

First, I believe there are Healey Clubs in the world that still do not
accept the Sprite as a Healey.  And secondly, it wasn't until the early  80's
that
I was allowed to be a full member of an Austin Healey Club here in
California, because I own a Sprite.

Bob