Another no spark condition

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another no spark condition
From: Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 22:56:12 -0800 (PST)
I've been trying to awakem my '66 BJ8 from a months long slumber without any
success. After several days of making sure the battery was fully charged, that
there was plenty of gasolibe in the tank... I decided to check for spark at the
#1 lead. NO SPARK. I am surprised becaused I installed a Pertronix unit over a
year ago and it worked great so I did not suspect the ignition. The question is
how do I determine if the Pertronix unit is good or bad?
  Thank you for your help

  Jorge Garcia
  1966 BJ8