Door stitching colour query Black interiors

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door stitching colour query Black interiors
From: "Peter Svilans" <peter.svilans@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:17:08 -0500
Rich.

Right, I remember it.

I was typing faster than thinking, and had only Bill Piggots book in front of
me,  which clearly states only red interiors for a Carmine car.  Clausager's
book has black as well as red for Carmine, looking at it now.  Also of course
the red car on the 1040 brochure NOJ389 has a black interior.

Serves me right for venturing into the deeper waters of four-cylinder
territory.

I wish those authoritative factory Colour and Trim spec sheets existed for the
four cylinders, as well as the sixes. ( I have them for all the Sprite models,
if anyone is interested in a copy )  Also it seems as if the fours had more
one-off special and interesting Motor Show colour schemes than the sixes.
Can't even think of a BJ 8 one.

Best regards
Peter