Re: Door stitching colour query Black interiors

To: Peter Svilans <peter.svilans@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: Door stitching colour query Black interiors
From: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 12:40:51 -0800
My BN2 Heritage certificate states my car (no.BN2-L/232350) was built on
11 May 1956 and was painted Carmine Red long after this was a standard
color (special order?).  The "trim", which I am guessing is the
interior, is simply stated as "red".  How do I know what the piping was
on the seats?

--
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite