RE: Jag damage photos

To: "'WILLIAM B LAWRENCE'" <ynotink@msn.com>, <tomfelts@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Jag damage photos
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 10:00:30 -0600
archive.thisisgwent.co.uk...80402.html

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-healeys@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-healeys@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of WILLIAM B LAWRENCE
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 9:31 AM
To: tomfelts@earthlink.net; Awgertoo@aol.com; caahc@yahoogroups.com;
healeys@autox.team.net

I hate to rain on anybody's righteous indignation, but it looks to me like a

typical wrecking yard, or the parking area at a body shop. I don't see any
evidence of vandalism. It all appears to be typical collision type stuff.
The black E-Type was obviously in a fairly high speed collision with the
"lorry" that also appears. These look like photos from an insurance
adjuster's website. I'll save my outrage until I see some evidence that any
of these vehicles was deliberately damaged by anyone other than their
semi-competent drivers. Come to think of it I could (but won't!) take a very

similar jpeg of my own Healey now and I have nobody to blame but myself.

Bill Lawrence