Does Anybody's Healey Run Well All or Most of the Time

To: "Austin-Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Does Anybody's Healey Run Well All or Most of the Time
From: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:19:43 -0500
Most of the stories I hear about trips in Healeys run like this: "I was no
my way to XXX and the car broke down". Rarely do I see, "I drive it all the
time and I hardly ever have a problem."  This is might be because breakdown
stories are more interesting than nothing happened stories.

So which is it?

A few days ago my engine stopped because the ignition condenser failed. In
all my years of driving, this has never happened to me before.  Was this an
isolated incident or should I expect these odd occurrences on a regular
basis?

Your comments are appreciated,

Ned Smith

BJ8