Rendezvous

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Rendezvous
From: Don Manning <bn7@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:33:32 -0800
For anyone thinking about or wondering about Rendezvous, here is some
information to help you plan your trip.

Dates:  July 24-28, 2006 at Nelson, B.C. Canada.

Venue:  Prestige Lakeside, Prestige Lakeview Hotels, Nelson, B.C.

Web accessible Information:  www.healeys.ca <http://www.healeys.ca/>  - look
for the Nelson 2006 Tab for downloadable Registration/Regalia Form, as well
as Regalia Images and information about the area to help you plan your trip,
including a link to the venue.  I suggest that you call Prestige on their
toll free line to reserve a room if you are coming.

For reference, Nelson is about 161 driving miles north of Spokane,
Washington, and about 508 driving km. to the southwest from Banff, Alberta,
(according to Google Maps).

If you need additional information about any part of the meet, please
contact me and I will put you in touch with the person you need to
correspond with.

For those of you thinking about bringing items for the auction, please let
me know so we can plan for it.

I hope we will see you all at Nelson!

Thanks.

Don Manning