Re: horn/turn signal

To: "Sam DeSalvo" <sdesalvo@frontiernet.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: horn/turn signal
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:47:27 -0500
Hi Sam,
There are 4 lugs to attach the little eyelet terminals to. As you view the
plastic housing from the back side (that sits toward the front of the car)
the 4 wires to attach to the contact studs will be from left to right:
green/yellow for right turn signal, green for signal power feed, green/blue
for left turn signal, brown/black for horn.

Rich Chrysler