Re: Registered as "Historic"?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Registered as "Historic"?
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:14:46 -0800
One way to stay fully legit is to volunteer as your club's outing
chairman.  Then anywhere you go with your antique vehicle could be
part of a scouting trip :-)
And it could help your club, too.

-Roland
BN1

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:14:44 -0600, Greg Lemon wrote:

::Justin, we have a similar law in Nebraska, I think the idea is to prevent
::people from taking advantage of lower registration fees and then using their
::historic vehicle as a daily driver.  As long as you have another car and
::don't drive the Healey to work everyday I think you will be OK.
::
::Greg Lemon