Re: Attempting to identify badge, non-Healey

To: rbender9@netscape.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Attempting to identify badge, non-Healey
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:47:39 EST
In a message dated 3/28/2006 1:01:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rbender9@netscape.net writes:
Mom recently came across an old badge that I think used to be mounted to the
badge bar above the front bumper on that MGB.  It is two overlapping capital
letter "A"s, with a pair of wings above.  If not for my hazy childhood memory,
I would think that it was an older version of the American Airlines logo.  Is
it possible that it is an auto club badge of some kind?  Does this sound
familiar to any of you, particularly those of you in the UK?
Bob--

Sounds like it might be the Automobile Association--similar to AAA only
different....

Best--Michael