Re: Front hub question

To: glemon@neb.rr.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front hub question
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 17:52:43 -0500
you can also have a machine shop make you a spacer conforming to the angle of
the hub/wheel which might be the least expensive course of action if you
already have the 60 spoke wheels.  there will be no problem on the rears.
years ago, i had a 100M where i had the same problem and the spacers on the
front solved the fouling on the front drums.
jerry wall