Re:eBay Scam

To: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:eBay Scam
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:02:00 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
There's all kinds of scams on Ebay.  I just received an official looking email
telling me that I didn't pay for a purchase and asking me to respond to some
phony ebay site by clicking on a box.  I suspected it was a phony and forwarded
a copy to Ebay.  They immediately sent me a response telling me it was a phony
email and pointing out that they never send emails unless they are listed in
"my messages" on my ebay account page.
Ron