Re: fanshroud

To: Kurt Leslie <kansl@net1plus.com>
Subject: Re: fanshroud
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 12:21:07 -0400
If you are referring to the arched piece on the back of the top radiator
tank, that is usually painted red, it was attached to the tank with
solder on both of my cars. It's made of sheet steel and has three holes
in the small flange to allow the solder to grip it. The radiator shop
attached it wne they were putting in a new core.

Dave