Re: fanshroud

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fanshroud
From: "JustBrits@comcast" <Justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 18:02:51 -0500
Lesson # 1 - How Ed get's in trouble<G>!!!

<<Yes Ed, the one on the radiator itself, but one other response indicated
that what I thought were bolt holes are for solder, how well does
soldering work with two different metals, and how far down on the
radiator top should it be  thanks to all responses  Kurt>>

The above is from a DIRECT / PRIVATE e-mail!!  And got dragged out to the
List.

That said, here is a link to a pic I just took and I am 99.9% sure that is
is ORIGINAL (I have all records from org. purchase including "mahroney"
sticker for Hortense).

http://www.justbrits.com/Articles/shroud.jpg

I am surnising approx'ly 1/4" is "correct"??

I would aslo say take to a radiator shop, have boiled out and pressure
tested AFTER the shrould is soldered on.

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing STD. ILL plates    AH BJ 7 )