Re: Friction Disks on doors

To: <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Friction Disks on doors
From: "John Rowe" <jarowe@westnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 06:26:41 +0800
Hi Tom

I've just looked at the Moss catalogue and the friction mechanism is listed
as the same for the BN4 right through to the BJ8.

Have a look and see if your actual mechanism is the same as the picture in
the catalogue.

The catalogue pictures are taken from the original parts books - at least
for the BT7.

Cheers

John