RE: Bad Sound

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bad Sound
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:51:56 -0700
Ned:  Loose crank shaft pulley?  Reach down and grab the fan belt near the
pully or the fan blades if the fan belt is not too loose.  Push and pull.
Is the pulley moving on the crank shaft?  If so, it is banging back and
forth on the woodruff key.  Probably has bent it into an 'S' shape.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031