Re: INSURANCE

To: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: INSURANCE
From: "dean" <dht3000@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:11:59 -0400
I too had trouble with this same insurance company.They wouldn't cover a
Healey I purchased and just wanted coverage till I got it home and I had
used them on my other cars for over 10 yrs. I dropped them and will never
say anything good about them. Went with Hagerty who didn't know me and the
covered me completely. They will never get my business again.

 INSURANCE