Re: Lift device to store factory hardtop

To: Richard Hosmer <rahosmer@citlink.net>
Subject: Re: Lift device to store factory hardtop
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 22:16:47 -0400
There are commercial units available. Look and see how they made them
and you can come up with something yourself. A hand crank boat winch off
a boat trailer and couple pieces of metal or wood should do it. The two
side hooks go under the edges and the front pad is wedged against the
top as you lift from one central balance point on the back of the center
bar. Single rope and pulley is all it needs.

http://www.eztop.com/

Dave