Re: Bob Weight Springs

To: Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Bob Weight Springs
From: sooch@houston.rr.com
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:05:19 -0500
Simon,

I think Competition Cams had a write up on re-curving a distributor in
their tech tips, once upon a time.  I did it the hard way, on the road
with timing tests, once, and it was a pain but I can't remember the
procedure.  The absolute best way is to find some old fashioned shop
with a distributor machine and give them your cam card.  They will
curve the distributor to match what the cam should need.

Cheers,
Chris
BJ8