RE: Pistons Out

To: "'Mike MacLean'" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Pistons Out
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:12:47 -0400
Hi Mike,
IMHO you don't need to change the oil that frequently, particularly if you
have a modern filtration system.
The general consensus seems to be 3000 miles (5000km) unless the car is
subjected to extreme conditions, which I would very much doubt any Healey
would be these days.
It is important to change the oil immediately prior to storage for prolonged
periods.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com