RE: Ethanol and Healeys

To: "'Gil Rockwell'" <gilrockwell@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Ethanol and Healeys
From: "David Porter" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:09:47 -0600
We've been using it here in NM for years. It's phased out during the summer
months. I've seen no problems, though the local MG shop says it degrades the
rubber tips on some float needles. Jury is still out on that in my
estimation. With the way prices are headed I hope someone figures out the
total bio fuel soon.
Dave,