Re: Cartridge or Spin On?

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cartridge or Spin On?
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:35:35 -0700
I'm following the originality path and recently bought a Crosland felt filter
element plus other parts which were available.  I'm still missing some parts
for the filter however and am asking here if anyone has the following parts
for the early Tecalemit Filter to sell or donate to the cause:

MOSS 23  021-468 N/A WASHER, rubber, Tecalemit-BN4, BN6, BN7, BT7, BJ7 to
29F-H2268   1ea

        BMC PARTS LIST #3 Seal - sump to head 13H 998   1ea    (Part No.
change; was 17H 4)

MOSS 27  435-155 N/A PRESSURE PLATE (large dished one), Tecalemit-BN4, BN6,
BN7, BT7, BJ7 to 29F-H2268   1ea

        BMC PARTS LIST #9 Plate - pressure 17H 942   1ea

MOSS 29  N/A N/A CIRCLIP, for plate, Tecalemit-BN4, BN6, BN7, BT7, BJ7 to
29F-H2268   1ea

        BMC PARTS LIST #10 Circlip - plate to centre bolt 17H 2877   1ea

MOSS 32  N/A N/A WASHER, dished, Tecalemit-BN4, BN6, BN7, BT7, BJ7 to
29F-H2268   1ea

        BMC PARTS LIST #7 Washer (dished) 7H 1761   1ea

I can provide a parts list illustration to go with the part numbers if wanted.
Please contact me off list.
Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma