Re: Oil $75.21 barrel / Retrospect

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, 62bt7@prodigy.net, N5572B@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Oil $75.21 barrel / Retrospect
From: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 03:17:02 +0000
When I think of the 55 to 44 gallon difference I imagine stevedores
wrestling with containers of freight and imagine a 44 gallon drum would be
about as much as one man could handle on a regular basis. I've had some
experience working with products in 55 gallon drums and they can be a hand
full for two.

Bill