Re: Waxoyl

To: "'shotimes'" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Waxoyl
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 19:06:54 -0700
FWIW, I've used LPS3 for years on my BJ8.  I spray it on bare metal, and
the
metal stays rust-free for a year or two.  I've applied it with a hand
spray bottle, and
I've shot it into the chassis with an air-powered "undercoating" gun.  I
get it at OSH.

http://www.lpslabs.com/Products/CorrosionInh/Lps3.asp

bs