Re: Nasty Sound Solved!(?)

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nasty Sound Solved!(?)
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 00:08:29 -0500
I wrote a couple of days ago about having possibly identified the bad sound
coming from the front of my Healey, it was not the starter motor pinion, and
have checked all other external components.

Many years ago had a Triumph that ran poorly (detonated, burned oil, missed,
etc.) when hot.  Tried messing with carbs, timing, engine rebuild in can,
plugs etc.

Eventually rebuilt the motor, problem(s) solved.

Methinks it is time to do the same to the BN1, will begin to consolidate
monetary and intellectual resources for the task, thanks in advance to the
list for help that I know will be needed and forthcoming.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1