Re: The well traveled Luggage Rack

To: David Ward <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>,
Subject: Re: The well traveled Luggage Rack
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 14:22:40 -0700
After finding out from Alex (Thanks Alex) that this rack would support 2 cases
of brew I went ahead and mounted it after making the modified shorter legs as
suggested by Carlos (Thanks Carlos) and subsequently Don Lenschow (Thanks Don).
 Oh and not to forget the makers of fine brew (Thanks Guinness)

I was Alex's revelation that swayed my decision.