TEXAS KOOLER DEMISE

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: TEXAS KOOLER DEMISE
From: "jwbn6@netzero.net" <jwbn6@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 22:31:37 GMT
It's a sad day in Healeyville -- the NTAHC lost our manufacturer when the
company was sold and the new owners destroyed the mould.

For those of you who never got around to acquiring one -- sorry about that !!

For those of you who recently received a Kooler, congratulations on your
timing!!

For those of you whose mechanical skills couldn't cope with the installation,
hopefully, you've had better success on other healey mechanical endeavors.

We do still have available the famous HEALEY WINGS wristwatch which was worn by
DMH, Geoff and Bic where they would always have "Healey-time".  Still only
$29.95 postpaid.  View on www.ntahc.org
cheers,
Jerry Wall