RE: TEXAS KOOLER DEMISE

To: <jwbn6@netzero.net>, <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: TEXAS KOOLER DEMISE
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 19:03:58 -0600
No blame game, just a very dissatisfied customer and willing to take
every opportunity I get to trash the piece of S*** you sell.  As for any
fan going thru just because of the tie bar is pure BS but the TK will no
doubt leave you stranded.  No doubt you had reason to include the
paragraph to stub your nose at your customers just goes to show what an
Ahole you really are.  Let me say it again "THE TEXAS COOLER HAS DIED
AND GOOD RIDDINS"
Don