Gel Batteries

To: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Gel Batteries
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:02:34 -0700
I have a 12 V Optima in my BN7 which came with the car three years ago and I
think it was several years old at that time.  It is still going strong even
though it was out of the car for almost 18 months or more while I was
finishing the restoration.  I think it's a great battery.  I have seen Exide
"Orbital" batteries for sale and I am wondering if they just have these made
by the same company that makes the Red Top.  Any idea?
RAF