Insurance Question

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Insurance Question
From: Gary Smith <njmowog@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:43:00 -0400
I have a question about the restrictions on the classic auto insurance that
many of us have.  The list's experience will be helpful in my future financial
planning.

My current policy, like most, has a restriction that there must be a vehicle
with regular insurance for every licensed driver in the household.  My
household is just my wife and myself.  We have been fortunate to both have
retired early.  Right now we have 3 regular cars and no problem with this
restriction.  However, in the long term, since we do not commute to work or
school,  we do not have a real need for two ordinary cars.

Has anyone found that some of the insurance companies accept a motorcycle as
the second vehicle in this situation?

.
Gary Smith
64 BJ 8