Re: small problem

To: "Edwin Harris" <mail@edwinharris.net>
Subject: Re: small problem
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:40:33 +0800
Edwin -

This is the single best tool sold anywhere for this purpose:

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=all&item_ID=2123&group_ID=2
62&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

This tool fits in there like a glove and is rock solid.

You can get it from your local snap on dealer or buy it used (like I did) on
ebay.  I keep this in the tool kit just in case I spring a leak on the road.

Alternatively, if you just want to go with your cheapo slotted socket (the
one you made), tighten a hose clamp around the outside of the thing to keep
it from spreading when you start turning the socket.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8