Healey Transport Help

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Transport Help
From: "Brian Drab" <brian_drab@infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:09:31 -0700
I recently went on the list soliciting assistance finding a car. I had several
dreams, a very nice BJ8. In addition I got to meet a very nice person.
Now my problem is moving the car from Pittsburgh PA to Seattle WA.
Does anyone out in Healey land have any experience or recommendations for a
car transport company or any advice on moving the car?
The car is in very nice condition and I am not sure whether I should transport
it on an open carrier or opt for the enclosed (and more expensive) closed
carrier.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brian Drab
brian_drab@infoserve.net