RE: Healey Transport Help

To: brian_drab@infoserve.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Healey Transport Help
From: "Jim Lesher" <cleona44@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 19:52:09 -0400
Brian - I didn't send a healey but in 2004 I shipped a 74 ghia convertiable
from Phila to Seattle - in enclosed trailer - the only way to go. It must
have been a record - 4 day trip. I dropped the car off friday afternoon and
the next tuesday my son was driving it to his apartment in Seattle. Now I
have to track down the name  of the outfit - they deal in exotics and dealer
specials - from the East coast to Vagas, LA and then onto Seattle. The cost
does get pricey. When do you plan to move the car?
Good Luck
Jim - I will be getting the name and number to you shortly